CANT WAIT? Call us now on (021) 380 4444 / firstname.lastname@example.org
The INTERCAPE Charter fleet offers a wide range of coaches available, ranging from luxury to
super luxury 44/52 seat single to 60/66 seater double deck coaches. These luxurious coaches comply
with and surpass world-class standards in passenger comfort. The fleet is equipped with the latest in
- heating and air condition
- video and audio entertainment systems
- on-board toilet and kitchen facilities
- reclining seats
- individual armrests
- reading lights
Passenger safety is top priority, and INTERCAPE is not only adhering to, but exceeding the stringent
safety standards. The latest technology that we utilise to enhance and assist safety measures, include:
- Subjecting our fleet to an A-grade certificate of fitness test, including brake tests on a continuous basis. State of the art brake test machines have been installed at major depots.
- Our professional drivers and attendants are trained and continuously re-evaluated by thein-house TETA accredited Training Academy.
- INTERCAPE enforces a strict driver hour management programme to counteract possible risk of driver fatigue.
- Satellite tracking devices are fitted to all vehicles and monitored on a 24 hour basis. These monitors speed and key mechanical data, including driver behaviour and vehicle performance.
- The "DriveCam" product monitors and record exceptional vehicle behaviour. The recorded "DriveCam" footage ensures the accurate interpretation of incidents encountered en route.
- INTERCAPE operates seven technical depots throughout South Africa. Safety checks are carried out before each departure. Stringent operational and technical policies are in place to ensure that safety is never compromised.
.... OR CALL US ON 021 3804444
INTERCAPE Charter Service Liabilities - Intercape has R200 million passenger liability per incident on busses as per list lodged with the company.
The passenger liability cover only takes effect should the INTERCAPE Group be found negligent.